Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heartless By Kanye West

On VH1 Story tellers, Kanye raps about his messy break up with his last GF. Also a loooong outro where he talks about 50 cent. I'm a part time hop hop fan and have always been a big fan of Kanye. He may be arrogant as hell, but that M***er F***er has perseverance and has inspired me when I was at my lowest. If you get a chance, listen to "last call" on his first album College Drop out. The music isn’t' the greatest but fitting for this 8 minutes story chronicling his slow and painful rise to fame. After being dissed by colleagues telling him he couldn’t rap, after being dropped by his first manager and label, and after surviving a near fatal car crash which left his jaw wired shut for months. This guy kept plugging a way and was persistent and look where he is now… Oh yeah, the best part of this video is watching middle aged white people dance, LOL!!!!!
Have questions? contact me at Ed@InkedCulture.com Bookmark and Share
ADD me on Facebook ADD me on MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment