Monday, March 23, 2009

Big suprise, Amy Winehouse cancels Coachella dont fret M.I.A. is replacing her




More 2008 Coachella Photos by my fave photographer Cobrasnake
SEE MORE OF HIS WORK HERE...


The promoters of Coachella have announced today via Twitter that rap sensation and new mom M.I.A. will perform at this year's festival. It will be the singer's first public performance since the Grammys. M.I.A. is taking over the Saturday slot originally slated for Amy Winehouse, who dropped out of Coachella, due to her current legal woes. Additional artists scheduled to play Coachella this year include Paul McCartney, Morrissey, The Killers and The Ting Tings.
read the rest here... (courtesy of EW.COM)

Have questions? contact me at Ed@InkedCulture.com Bookmark and Share
ADD me on Facebook ADD me on MySpace
DEPENDING ON SCHEDULE, INKED CULTURE may be at Coachella, let me know if you are going to by commenting below...

No comments:

Post a Comment